What is a promotional code and what is it for?
With a discount code or promotional code, you will get other benefits in addition to the basic rate conditions.
How to use it?
If you already have a code, enter it in the Promotional Code field and start the reservation process. If the reservation meets the conditions of the code, it will be automatically applied to the reservation.
General conditions of use:
A promotional code can only be applied to the room and board portion of your reservation.
Any discounts associated with your promotional code cannot be applied to the complementary product portion of the reservation.
Only one promotional code can be applied to a reservation.
Tequendama Hoteles reserves the right to apply or not apply a promotional code.
Apart from the general conditions of use, each promotional code has specific conditions.
These conditions can be viewed on the campaign or offer information page related to the code (for example, code expiration dates and hotels to which the code can be applied).
CONSUMER PROTECTION REGIME LAW 1480 OF 2011
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The purpose of this regime is to establish the principles and rules that govern the protection of Consumers in the relations between them and TEQUENDAMA HOTELES.
It is any client, user or potential client of the monitored entities.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Products are understood to include restaurant sales, minibars, accommodation service and the presentation of wet areas.
PRINCIPLES: The following are established as guiding principles that govern the relationships between consumers and Tequendama Hotels:
DUE DILIGENCE: Due diligence in the offering of its products or in the presentation of its services to consumers, so that they receive the information and/or due and respectful attention in the development of the relationships established.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE: Consumers may freely choose the services or products offered at Tequendama Hoteles.
TRANSPARENCY AND TRUE, SUFFICIENT AND TIMELY INFORMATION: Tequendama Hoteles provide consumers with true, sufficient, clear and timely information.
TEQUENDAMA HOTELS RESPONSIBILITY IN THE PROCESSING OF COMPLAINTS : Deal efficiently and properly with the deadlines and conditions provided in current regulations for complaints or claims filed by consumers.
PROPER MANAGEMENT OF CONFLICTS OF INTEREST: Tequendama Hoteles will manage conflicts that arise in the development of its activity, between its own interests and those of consumers.
CONSUMER RIGHTS IN TEQUENDAMA HOTELS
- Right to receive quality products; Receive the product in accordance with the conditions established by the legal guarantee, those offered, those offered and those usual in the market.
- Right to safety and indemnity: Right to products that do not cause harm under normal conditions of use and to protection against harmful consequences for the health, life or integrity of consumers.
- Right to receive information: Obtain complete, truthful, transparent, timely, verifiable, understandable, precise and suitable information regarding the products offered or put into circulation, as well as the risks that may arise from their consumption or use, the mechanisms to protect their rights and the ways to exercise them.
- Rights to claim; Claim directly before the producer, supplier or provider and obtain comprehensive, timely and adequate reparation for all damages suffered, as well as have access to the judicial or administrative authorities for the same purpose, under the terms of this law. Claims may be made personally or through a representative or attorney-in-fact.
- Right to equality: To be treated equitably and in a non-discriminatory manner.
- Products and services with safety and quality standards, in accordance with the conditions offered.
- Have at your disposal transparent, clear, truthful, timely and verifiable advertising and information on the characteristics of the products or services offered and/or supplied.
- Require due diligence in the provision of the service by Tequendama Hoteles.
- Respectfully present queries, requests, requests, complaints or claims to the consumer ombudsman.
CONSUMER SERVICE SYSTEM
- Implement the policies, procedures and controls adopted by the entity to ensure proper consumer protection and to foster an environment of care and respect for them.
- Address the obligations and rights of consumers.
- Establish the mechanisms to provide adequate supplies in the terms provided by law.
- Establish procedures for handling requests, complaints or claims.
Tequendama Hoteles has a consumer ombudsman. For this purpose, the email firstname.lastname@example.org was appointed, aimed at the special protection of consumers and as such, it must exercise the following functions with autonomy and independence:
- Serve consumers in a timely and effective manner.
- Know and resolve in an objective manner and free of charge for consumers, the complaints that they present, within the terms and procedure established for this purpose, related to a possible breach of the company, contractual or internal procedures that govern the execution of the services or products they offer or provide, or respect for their quality.